Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Election is NOT Over

Yes, you read the title correctly. The election is not over, because you weren't provided with all of the choices. Cast your vote for the new Justin's Brew Review logo today!


Yes, I went there, but I only did it in the interest of making sure your voice is heard. Use the comments section or send me an email at JustinsBrewReview@gmail.com to vote.

Actually, this election has been going on for the last week via social media, and I apologize for not thinking to post it here until now. If you aren't yet connected to Justin's Brew Review on Facebook, Google+, or Twitter, follow the links I just provided and get connected. Or you can always visit my blog later, and click on the social media links at the top of the page to get connected.

Don't miss your chance to have a hand in the future of Justin's Brew Review. Popular vote decides; there is no electoral college to factor in to this decision. Remember: if you don't vote, you can't complain about the outcome.

Prost!

3 comments:

  1. I cast 2 votes for A and 1 vote for B. Both are good and either way we all win. Here is my ID Sir...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to go with B on this one. The beer is more dominant, and that's the main subject of the blog. That's what I'd go with.

    ReplyDelete